A facebook pixel is some code that is placed inside your website to help you collect information about your web visitors and track important events that happen there.
This information is so powerful! Not only can you start serving your adverts to those who have already shown an interest in you and your business (making them much more effective) but you can also track just how effective your adverts actually are.
You will learn:
- How to set up and install the facebook pixel on your website
- How to create custom audiences to serve your adverts to
- How to create custom conversions to track how your ads are performing
- How to create ads which feed your custom audiences
- How to serve your ads to those who’ve already shown an interest in your business (re-targeting)