If you’re like most professional photographers your marketing is probably pretty slap dash. It’s likely to be way down your list of priorities and then gets a quick upgrade to the top when you find you have no bookings in the diary! This is always caused by a simple lack of understanding about what marketing really means these days and what it actually takes to make your ideal client sit up and take notice in a saturated market.
Don’t worry though, I’ve got you covered. This is the course to start with when it comes to marketing your photography business. You need a firm grasp of the marketing ingredients. Because if you don’t have all of the ingredients, how do you expect it to turn out well?
By the end you will:
- make the mindset shift required to market your business well
- be on you way to overcoming the fear of ‘putting yourself out there’
- have a sound understanding of what marketing actually means these days
- know how to make your marketing content engaging and shareable
- become more authentic and ‘you’ in your marketing
Lessons in this course:
- 1. Introduction
- 2. Why photographers find marketing so difficult
- 3. Marketing Mindset
- 4. Overcoming fear of ‘putting yourself out there’
- 5. What is marketing anyway?
- 6. Is traditional marketing dead?
- 7. The power of content
- 8. How to make your marketing engaging and shareable
- 9. How to be YOU in your marketing